Tuesday, February 14, 2017

I'm sure you are here because FOX6 (Also known as FAUX6 by pretty much everyone with at least half a brain) ran an article full of false accusations and stretched truths to actually try to make a "story" out of nothing. Funny how they made a big deal out of OLD accounts that have not been used for years regarding an issue that is not illegal in any way/shape/form. I have never been contacted by any police or anyone of any significance regarding this. But leave it to FAUX6 and their liberal-pandering channel to play up the drama and make a story out of absolutely nothing.

Also the left wing-nuts at FAUX6 have NAZI-esque moderators who love to remove any post that in any way/shape/form says anything that goes against their LIBERAL-PANDERING IDEALS. You think "FOX6" is in any way part of the FOX news network? It is NOT. FAUX6 was purchased by the Chicago Tribune in 2013, a well-known source of liberal propaganda and fake liberal-pandering stories. Not only do the FAUX6 liberal-loving moderators remove legitimate posts, but I've also caught them posting themselves, trying to disguise the fact that they are the mods. I've caught them red handed in situations where they posted a story or author-supporting (suck-up) post then quickly (immediately) closed the comments area so no one could reply. It was very obvious it was a mod based on the fact that they added information to their post that would ONLY be known by an active FAUX6 employee or moderator. Just pathetic.

Recently, FAUX6 pulled the TYPICAL liberal move - They COMPLETELY REMOVED comment posts from all of their stories! I guess that's the ONLY way these brain-dead liberals could stop the masses from pointing out all of the fallacies in their horrible writing and racist-supporting garbage stories. 99% of the comments were from the INTELLIGENT populace (Those not fooled by FAUX6's liberal garbage) pointing out what a bunch of liberal-pandering idiots FAUX6 writers are. So how does FAUX6 decide to fix this? Remove the comments section of course! Typical diaper-filled liberal bullshit maneuver if I've ever seen one.

So if you are here and you believe FAUX6's bullshit lies, you may want to get your head checked, because just about everything out of their mouths is BULLSHIT. And your little dipshit reporter "Meghan Dwyer"? Well may want to do some checking into HER background.. there is a reason she's not practicing law and there is a reason she's been booed off stage and most people despise her. She's at the bottom of that liberal cesspool. I also recently found out she may have been FIRED from FAUX6! Hahaha, finally caught on to her bullshit, did ya? She's now down in Chicago with the rest of the trash libtards where she belongs. I really hope she never reproduces.

I leave FAUX6 with my commentary regarding their fake news stories:




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home